One of the important aspects of being good at solving business problems with tech
is to understand the scope and limitations of different technologies.
As a part of this I asked a friend of mine(Bracket) from HyperVerge who also happens to
the co-founder of the company to point to resources which introduce machine learning.
The most common suggestion is to do the Andrew NG course on machine learning.
Given that I can code, I was looking for something more hands on.
- http://neuralnetworksanddeeplearning.com/ - Hands on intro to machine learning
- Tom Mitchel’s machine learning - A light weight but great book
- https://shapeofdata.wordpress.com/introduction/ - Provides a very intuitive explanation of many machine learning techniques
- Coding a simple ML algo: Quora Answer
- General advice on Machine Learning: Quora Answer